Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fun Weekend!

This past weekend was a great one with back-to-back races! On Saturday it was our Provincial Championships in Ottawa. We had beautiful weather with some great racing. I finished 2nd overall and 2nd Junior. I really enjoyed racing the course in Ottawa it was well organized. I am glad that I am finally able to put it all together and have fun racing against talented girls. Congrats to my teammates Joanna Brown, Jade Gregory, Matt Vierula, and Tristan Woodfine getting great results. Also congratulations to Angela and Dorelle who I will soon join at the RTC in Guelph.

Here are some photos of the day:
On Sunday I was in Kingston racing the "K-Town World Championships" as Alexander would say! It was a relaxing day and a really fun race. I have to mention that it had the best post-race food! Everything from Lasagna, cous-cous, roasted potato wedges, to mini desert squares! Another really organized race that I enjoyed.
Next up is Kelowna in three weeks. I am looking forward to getting in some good training here in Ottawa, and I will be on my way to the final race of the season.






No comments:

Post a Comment