Thursday, September 1, 2011

Runner's Life

I am proud to announce I have a new sponsor: Runner's Life. I am super excited to work with the owner of the store Dave Dame. Runner's Life is local running and multi sport store located on 174 Charlotte Street Peterborough, ON. I remember getting some of my first triathlon gear from there, back in the day. Like my first pair of racing flats with matching quick laces.


Not only is Runner's Life a store, it's a community within Peterborough. There are so many people that are a part of this unique running and triathlon family. I am honored to become a part of it! I will be getting some nifty swag which you will see me wearing. I will also be posting my race reports on the Runner's Life website and hopefully I might gain some followers along my journey. If you are in the area you should definitely check out the store or you can visit the website http://www.runnerslife.ca/







No comments:

Post a Comment